1. Does this study reflect basic or applied research? How do you know?
2. What level(s) of analysis (biological, psychological, environmental) are being employed in this study? Explain and identify the specific details of the study that show this.
3. What were the findings of previous research that led the researchers to do this study? What was the research question that they attempted to answer? What was (were) the researchersâ€™ hypothesis(es)?
4. How was this study conducted? Was it an experiment or a non-experiment? How can you tell? What were the variables under investigation in this study? Identify the dependent and independent variables, if applicable.
5. What were the main findings of this study? How do they relate to the original study hypothesis(es)?
6. How do the researchers explain their results? What are some other possible explanations? What are some strengths of this study? Limitations?
7. What do the authors propose as a possible mechanism to explain their results?
8. What are the possible implications of these results in the real world?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.