1. Explain the pathophysiology of an autoimmune disease in relation to destruction of the synovial joints, capsule, and membrane to Rheumatoid arthritis.
2. Compare and contrast signs and symptoms of OA ( osteoarthritis) to RA (Rheumatoid arthritis).
3. Describe the difference between Heberden’s nodes vs Bouchards nodes.
Â 4. What is Gouty arthritis and how does it differ from OA ( osteoarthritis).
THERE ARE 4 QUESTIONS ANSWER EACH OF THEM
Include TWO references from professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal in APA format. MUST USE databases such as CINAHL, Academic Search Complete, or Social Sciences
All writing and references must follow current American Psychological Association (VERY IMPORTANT YOU MUST USE APA – PEER REVIEW ARTICLES 5 YEARS OR NEWER)
APA STYLE, NO PLAGIARISM
Minimum of 2 PAGES.
NO COPY AND PASTE (WILL REPORT ISSUE)
PROPE APA STYLE CITATION MUST LOOK LIKE THIS AND MUST INCLUDE (DOI)
Whitney, D. G., & Peterson, M. D. (2019). US national and state-level prevalence of mental health disorders and disparities of mental health care use in children. JAMA Pediatrics, 173(4), 389-391. https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2018.5399
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.