Â· Review your Clinical Skills Self-Assessment Form you submitted last week and think about areas for which you would like to gain application-level experience and/or continued growth as an advanced practice nurse. How can your experiences in the practicum help you achieve these aims?â€¯Â
Â· Review the information related to developing objectives provided in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources.â€¯Your practicumâ€¯learning objectives that you want to achieve during your practicum experience must be:Â
Â· Reflective of the higher-order domains of Bloomâ€™s taxonomy (i.e., application level and above)â€¯Â
Note:Â Please make sure your objectives are individualized andÂ outlined in your Practicum Experience Plan (PEP).â€¯While you may add previous objectives to continue to work toward. You must have 3 new objectives for each class, each quarter.Â
Now, write three to four (3â€“4) possible goals and objectives for this practicum experience. Ensure that they follow the SMART Strategy, as described in the Learning Resources.
1. Goal: Increase my diagnostic reasoning.
2. Goal: Increase my pharmacotherapeutic skills.
3. Goal: Increase my skill in psychotherapeutic treatment planning.
c. Objective: Develop appropriate techniques in psychoeducati
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.