Â READ THESE three student responses to the original question
you need to answer each student SEPERATELY – this is for discussion participation credit-
just give your opinion- per student- did you like what they posted and why or did you not agree and why but this is purely your opinion with a reference for EACH SEPERATE STUDENT RESPONSE
Topic 5 DQ 1
Mar 9-11, 2023
You have been asked to determine why older adults do not follow their doctor’s orders well (a lack of compliance). There are statistics to show this to be an issue, but you have been asked to study this problem qualitatively. What rationale would you provide to justify the use of a qualitative case study to research this issue? How would you make sure that your study is in alignment with your problem, purpose, and research questions? Explain.
STUDENT 1- BRANDY
Understanding the difficulty of why older adults do not follow the doctors’ orders well calls for a thorough exploration of the phenomena. The researcher is considering explaining the reasoning behind the issue. When the researcher offers a rationale or justification for the selected approach, it is necessary to review the literature to establish the claims for the paradigms and theoretical foundation as it sets the tone for the study. Yinâ€™s viewpoint is that the research may well create multiple sources of data that give assistance from previous theoretical foundations containing the phenomenon (Maul, 2015).
Qualitative case studies call for understanding the boundaries, which from time to time may not be exact when exploring the phenomenon and the background aspects of the spectacle.Â Prior to the research being carefully identified, the problem, purpose, and research questions must be aligned to offer a qualitative research study. The phenomenon inside the study must be evident and, therefore, will coordinate the data that solves the research questions (Steffes & Jacobs, 2021). Alignment in research is an iterative aspect that requires a transparent and concise method to designing the study. The researcher must be cautious not to merge designs within the research, as it starts to be misunderstanding and reduces the clarity (Steffes & Jacobs, 2021).
Maul, J. (2015). Qualitative core designs: Sampling and evaluation of qualitative research. In Grand Canyon University (Ed.), GCU Doctoral Research: Foundations and Theories. https://lc.gcumedia.com/res850/gcudoctoral-research-foundations-and-theories/v1.1/#/chapter/5
STUDENT 2- MEL
Although quantitative studies create generalizability, complex issues can create nuance that can be explored through qualitative methods. High-volume random controlled trials are integral to planning patient care in health care. However, this method cannot capture the complexities of healthcare interventions (Paparini et al., 2020). The highly formulaic use of quantitative methods cannot answer the more profound questions within the complex nature of health care (Papoutsi et al., 2021). In this case, older adults who appear not to be compliant with medical advice. A qualitative case study can move beyond numerical description to develop the nuanced ideas influencing behavior in a real-life event or situati
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.