DescriptionCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 18/2/2023@ 23:59
Course Name:Principles of Accounting Student’s Name:
Course Code: ACCT 101
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1444 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: / 15
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Q1. Suppose you are an auditor who has been tasked with looking into the internal
controls at a company. How can you evaluate the company’s internal controls to see if
they are sufficient?
Q2. Why do companies use the allowance method to account for bad debts? Describe
the diverse methods used to estimate bad debts in an accounting system. Provide
examples for each method.
Q3. Consider that you own a business that purchases equipment for 50,000SR. How
would you calculate this asset’s depreciation? Use the different methods to depreciate
Note: To calculate depreciation, you must provide the salvage value, useful life, and
annual units produced.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.