For this assignment, you will develop and deliver a 10–15 minute seminar/workshop aimed at the teen or young adult audience on a specific health risk associated with the population. You will submit your presentation using the Panopto recording tool.
Choose a health risk associated with adolescence. Some categories to consider may include:
Substance use and abuse
Motor vehicle crashes
Sexually transmitted disease
Mental health issues
Nutrition and fitness
As the health care advocate, you will present the following to the target audience (adolescents or young adults)in 10-15 slides or screens:
An overview of the risk factor
Prevalence of the health risk (meaningful data)
Explain your role with the issue as a health care practitioner/advocate
Ways to identify a problem and address the issue
Present an activity or project or exercise for the audience to engage in related to the topic
Help and support resources
In your research materials, incorporate 3–4 current sources with one containing the most current statistics.
Use age-appropriate creativity to ensure the message gets across to the selected audience. As you plan your seminar, consider:
How will you initiate a conversation (rather than give a lecture)?
How will you keep the attention and respect of this audience?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.