In Week 1, you used the scientific method to design research studies (basic and applied). Now you will select one of them (either the basic or the applied one) and build upon it using the skills you have developed since then. You are going to write the ‘introduction and background’ and the ‘method’ section of your study. Make sure that you review peer reviewed articles so that you can model your sections after those in peer reviewed journal articles. The background section of your study should be supported by at least 10 peer reviewed journal articles. Be sure to also specify your experimental and null hypothesis. In the method section, you will need to identify the methods of data collection, the participants, and the procedure for your study.
At the conclusion of these two sections you need to write a rationale for your study that includes the following:
Analyze the types of sources used and how these choices may affect results.
Justify why your chosen methods of data collection are the optimal choice.
Discuss what type of approach you chose (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, or both) and evaluate why you chose this approach.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.