Read Chapter 13 in your textbook.2. Write a single-spaced free write to the reading in 12-point font. This can be anywhere from 1/2 page to a full page but make the words count if you submit something on the shorter side.Instead of rehashing what you read, tell me what stood out to you or what surprised you. You can compare it to your own life (professional or personal) and draw connections, if you’d like. Think of stories or examples to share that relate (Stories don’t need to be long – maybe a few sentences). Or, focus on what stuck with you and what you will take away from the chapter. You’re also welcome to add another reference (book, TED talk, some podcast you heard, a news story, whatever) if you see a connection you want to explore but this can’t count as one of your required book references (see below). This is a general free-write for how the chapter stood out to you and how the concepts might apply to your life. If you don’t feel like a concept applies to your life, you are welcome to write about what you learned from the reading instead. Keep it free of typos and make sure you create paragraphs. It needs to be about a full page to get full credit.3. You must include a minimum of three textbook references, with an overall 3-5 textbook mentions throughout your reading so I can see you pulled some material from the reading.Book http://18.104.22.168/Practical%20Strategies%20for%20Technical%20Communication%20-%20Markel.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.