Using the data you collected from the Quality-of-Life Survey (QOL), write a paper using the following guidelines.
Describe your applicant, including information about their age, gender, general health, and comfort level with the interview.
Analyze the QOL survey from your perspective.
Identify three areas of concern that you see involving risk.
Discuss what components of a successful aging theory applies to your participant.
Discuss how this person’s life aligns with qualities of health in the Blue Zones.
Collaborate with your participant in creating three measurable short-term and three measurable long-term goals that they feel are most important to improving their quality of life.
Compare initial concerns with end goals and describe the NP’s role in patient care.
Ensure that your paper is three to five pages, including the title and reference pages.
Write clearly and concisely and follow APA (7th edition) formatting for in-text citations.
Use at least three scholarly references, preferably from provider-based or NP-based journals.
Use the Quality of Life Survey Template (Word) Links to an external site.to organize your paper.
Review the Quality-of-Life Assignment lecture in Week 2 Lectures and the APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.