Assignment Instructions: 2 pages for each journal due 3/17/2023
Times New Roman, 12pt, double space 1-inch margins, APA format. 4 pages total of written work. American literature in social work.
Use the below to complete the journal, adding the missing parts (subheadings). A sample of the journal is attached.
Learning Goals Addressed this Week:
It means that the learning goal is to understand the objectives of the SOR, particularly its data collection, entry and analysis processes. Also, introduce the system and research different State Opioid Response approaches.
Reflection on the Major Goals and Outcomes of Supervision:
Through this guide, I learned how information was critical since it assisted providers in comprehending the standards established by the system and the data entry standards for the grant. Some of the essential factors learned were the SOR systems, particularly their requirement, such as a web-based application accessible through a web browser using an Internet connection. It means the user needs access to up-to-date versions of internet browsers such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari. Nonetheless, the system offers training and production links. The training link connects the staff and interns to practice using the system before entering actual data into the production site. My supervisor informed me that an intern needs to master the data entry process through numerous practices on the training platform before inputting data into the procedure portal.
Reflect on how Practice Seminar Discussions and Materials have been Integrated in your Practicum Experience of this Week:
While understanding the interface of the State Opioid Response 2 Grant used was essential, what drew my attention was the different initiatives established by the agency to gather the required data, which is critical in deducing preventive measures for opioid misuse and abuse. My supervisor affirmed that the agency engages in Naloxone training: It is a practice adopted by the agency to train care providers on the drug Naloxone produced to save lives in overdose situations. SOR engages in this training and provides care kits to care facilities, law enforcement agencies, emergency management systems, and the fire sector. Through these agencies, SOR collects information linked to opioid abuse, the effectiveness of their training, and rescue initiatives. Additionally, the supervisor outlined that SOR has engaged in different opioid prevention community showcase events. The industry has assisted the agency in gathering opioid-related data from care service providers, community partners, and local businesses to establish strong community awareness to help address opioid abuse.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.