OVERVIEWThe Cabinet includes heads of 15 executive departments as well as the Vice President of the United States. The Cabinet members are chosen by the current President and are some of the most powerful people in the country. For this discussion, you will choose one cabinet department to discuss.There are 15 Cabinet Departments to choose from:Department of AgricultureDepartment of CommerceDepartment of LaborDepartment of Health and Human ServicesDepartment of StateDepartment of TreasuryDepartment of DefenseDepartment of JusticeDepartment of InteriorDepartment of Housing and Urban DevelopmentDepartment of TransportationDepartment of EnergyDepartment of EducationDepartment of Veterans AffairsDepartment of Homeland SecurityINSTRUCTIONSChoose one department within the Cabinet to research in order to answer the following prompts. Be sure to include any information that you feel is relevant to the course.Write at least 300 words using the discussion prompts to guide your content. Then, respond to at least two of your peers’ posts using at least 150 words for each.DISCUSSION PROMPTSExplain the department. Include:When was the department created?What was the reason or need in establishing the department?What does the department do?Does the current department function as it was originally intended?What are its current functions?Name some departments within that department.Find a current or recent case that the department is/was involved in.What is/was the issue?Why is/was that department involved?What are some potential outcomes?Explain how the issue and the department are tied to health care and nursing.What reforms would you recommend for this department and how would those reforms benefit the medical field?How can/does this department affect nursing or the medical field in the future?Examples: Department of Commerce oversees automated machine health diagnostics, and the State Department issues travel advisories and information regarding medical tourism abroad.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.