Most business owners have more on their minds than legal structures. They focus on locations, supplies, target audiences, and more. Although not as exciting, the legal structure is a critical factor that requires thoughtful consideration. There is no one-size-fits-all structure, however. The structure that best suits one business’s needs can be the wrong fit for another business.
For this Discussion, you will weigh the pros and cons of each type of business structure and identify which structure you would choose if you were to start a business, if you have not done so already. Keep in mind that you do not have to have plans to become an entrepreneur in order to participate in this Discussion. The purpose is to place yourself in the position of someone who needs to make this decision.Post a 150- to 225-word (2- to 3-paragraph) explanation of which type of legal structure you would choose if you were going to start a business. In your explanation:
Briefly describe your business idea (whether real or hypothetical).
Describe the legal structure you would select for your business, including the aspects that make it unique compared to the other structures, and provide a rationale for why it fits best with your business idea.
Be sure to share any questions you would need to answer before making a final decision about the legal structure for your business.
Include reference(s) to a minimum of one scholarly source to support your response.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.