CJ 520 Journal
Overview: In this course, the journal will be used for reflection in Module Four.
Occasionally, the United States Supreme Court makes decisions that are considered groundbreaking (abortion, gay marriage, death penalty, civil rights). In turn, these court decisions can affect public policies. These changes are often the result of the changes in public opinion that stem from them. Often, the response of policy actors, such as the media and local governmental agencies, to the court decision plays a role in these policy changes.
For this journal, you will research and locate at least one United States Supreme Court case that you believe influenced state or federal decisions or actions about your selected public policy issue that in turn will influence your departmental policy. The Module Four resource U.S. Case Law Opinions offers a sampling of recent and historic Supreme Court cases to choose from. You may also choose one from your own research.
Refer also to the Criminal Justice Library Tips for assistance in finding and citing outside sources. Be sure to apply what you have learned in this journal task to your final project.
Prompt: In a minimum of 400 words, address the following in your journal assignment:
? Provide the name of the case and the courts holding in the case.
? Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
? Support your journal assignment using specific details regarding the decision of the case.
? Describe how you will apply what you have learned to your final project.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.