This quiz is based on the reading assignment in the text. Answer any 10 of the following questions from Chapter 5 in the text with a paragraph that contains at least three sentences. Repeat the question and the number.
1. With all the stories about millions and millions of bytes of personal data having been exposed, why is their still any faith at all in the Internet?
2. How has the term hacking changed meaning over the years?
3. What is the most dangerous hacker tool?
4. From the news: How were NSA’s hacker tools compromised?
5. What was the vulnerability in the Target Breach?
6. What do you think of hactivism?
7. How did Stuxnet work?
8. Was Stuxnet justified? An unanticipated consequences?
9. Why is the digital world so complicated?
10. What was the Arpanet?
11. Deep brain stimulation is a treatment for Parkinson’s disease. Medical devices such as these are now becoming accessible through the web. Consider the dangers (threat surface)?
12. How does a proxy server add digital protection.
13. What is a VPN? How does it work?
14. What is a digital certificate?
15. What is a digital signature?
16. How does public key encryption work?
17. How reliable are biometrics? How secure?
18. What is the Red Team?
19. What was the Clipper Chip? Does anything perform that function today?
20. How do we balance the need for privacy with the need for the ability of law enforcement to investigate crimes in personal phones?
21. Is the CFAA too broad?
22. Should writing code that can be used for hacking be a crime?
23. The web is global and crosses national boundaries. What law applies when a website based in one country is accessed illegally from another country?
24. There is a lot of ‘trolling’ on the Internet. What are my options if I feel I have been libeled or slandered by soneone in another country?
25. Can you see libel law being a threat to free speech?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.