This reflection is a space for you as a writer to consider the knowledge about writing you have developed through working on this project. As you reflect on P1, explain some of the decisions you made, why you made them, and what you believe about yourself as a writer at this point. Your reflection should be 2- to 3-pages double spaced (must be at least two full pages). Use the following prompts to guide you:
How did understanding the concepts of writing help you articulate what was important to you as a writer?
What surprised you about what you know about writing, as you worked through your project?
Which writing concepts have you found more difficult to explain or connect to others, and why? Which are easier to explain, and why do you think that is?
How do you think your knowledge about writing concepts is evolving through this project, and what other kinds of writing have you done or do you think you will do in future that will benefit from this knowledge you are developing?
How did you choose to structure your analysis essay in writing about these concepts, and why did you structure it the way you did? Do you think that approach to this writing situation worked for you or would you make it more effective if you had time to revise further?
What did you think was the greatest challenge in Project 1 and what did you learn from that challenge that you can take forward to Project 2? As a writer with decisions to make about your writing, what might you do differently in your next writing situation?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.