- The seventh-grade tour group is finishing their final visit to the library, where the librarian will be presenting on a sacred place in mythology. She will be letting the students, from outside of the culture, know what they should expect to find if they were to visit this mythical place. As the volunteer, the librarian has tasked you with creating an outline for her to review.
This assignment allows you to demonstrate how effectively you can explain the significance of sacred places in mythology (Course Learning Outcome #3).
Create an initial 525- to 700-word outline for your librarian to review.
For help with creating an outline see the “How to Create a Full-sentence Outline” activity Week Five, Course Content.
Create headings that explain which of the assignment topics the material you enter beneath the heading is addressing.
Your headings should be:
1)Mythological Origins, History and Functions of the place.
2) Sacred objects, Attributes and Symbolism
3)Significance of the place and objects in the minds of people; connections to mythological stories of the culture; role of place and objects.
Include the following in your outline:
· A sacred place in mythology
1)· An explanation of the mythological origins, history, and functions of the place
2)· A description of any sacred objects and attributes associated with the deities and mythological origins of this place and the symbolism of these objects as used by contemporary people and cultures (for example, Apollo’s snake and lyre or Buddha’s Bodhi tree)
3)· An explanation of the significance of this place and these objects that addresses the following:
· What importance do these places or things hold in the minds and emotions of the people?
· How do these places or things connect to mythological stories from that culture?
· What is the role of the place and the associated objects in the culture?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.