Chapter Reading: Read Ch-18 “Integrated Marketing Communications” from the text book- Dhruv Grewal and Michael Levy (2022) “Marketing” (8th Edition). McGraw-Hill Education.
Video Link: https://www.viddler.com/embed/9cbb3b48
Read the following Video Summary: In 2007, Frito-Lay wanted to engage customers with its Doritos brand. The company launched its successful “Crash the Super Bowl” program (which continued for almost a decade) and “mystery flavor” promotions for new Doritos flavors. The video describes these initiatives.
Core Concepts Covered: Integrated Marketing Communications, Online Marketing
Test your Knowledge (Answer one of the following Questions):
Discussion Question #1: Why was Crash the Super Bowl such a successful promotion? In what ways did it encourage engagement with the Doritos brand?
Would an initiative like the “Mystery Flavor Quest” game promotion be a good choice for most consumer packaged goods? Why or why not?
Subject MGT 323
Do an Internet search for the Keirsey Temperament Sorter Questionnaire and find a site that appears to have a reputable self-assessment questionnaire. Respond to the questionnaire to identify your temperament type. Read supportive documents associated with your type.
What does this material suggest are the kinds of projects that would best suit you? What does it suggest your strengths and weaknesses are as a project manager? How can you compensate for your weaknesses?
Read the following statement:
“Public administration requires efficient information technology that brings together different and interlinked areas”.
Does public administration require efficient information technology that brings together different and interlinked areas?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.