Submit your Jupyter Notebook for this class’s final project. Follow the directions below.
1. Explain your process. What will your machine-learning pipeline look like? Explain the process that you
will follow. How will you train and test your model? When doing this, also explain and justify your scoring
tecnique. For example, for home value, you may not actually want to use a symmetric loss function. For
predicting appeal, you may not want to use classification accuracy.
2. Even though you are interested in prediction and not inference, you still need to decide what data you
will use. If you use only data already in this dataset, explain why you chose the features you chose. If you
add new features, explain why you are incorporating them and how you got them.
3. Create the best models that you can. Explain how you choose its best parameters and how you
evaluated it against competing models.
4. Explain the implications of your models and what steps you could take next to improve them.
You will be graded on:
Data preparation. Did you appropriately prepare your data for modeling?
Your process and pipeline. Are you taking appropriate steps to train and test your models?
Model creation and selection. Are you creating, tuning, and selecting models aprpopriately?
Your explanations. Did you appropriately explain your rationale for the decisions you made and for
the conclusions you reached?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.