In Chapter 27, read Case 27-2, Kane vs. Kroll and discuss the following:
What evidence is there that Kane was a holder in due course? How do rules of law play into the court’s reasoning? Are there ambiguities present in these rules of law? What ethical value guided this conclusion?
In Chapter 12, read the Patents, pages 313-315. Then watch the video/case study “You Be the Judge 15: Intellectual Property” linked in your Reading and Resources. This small claims dispute pertains to an online shoe buying platform. Considering the criteria required for a patent, discuss what seemed to be lacking in the plaintiff’s patent. What did the judge decide, and what was her reasoning? Do you agree with the judge’s decision? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.