As a DNP Prepared nurse, how will you critically appraise available literature for application to practice? Include in your answer a brief description of search engines to use, techniques for refining your search, and how/when to apply research findings to practice. In your answer, address information found in your text book as well as other assigned readings for the week. (SLO 4.1, CO 4)
The above is discussion question and should be write relate to the below module student learning and course objective
During this module, you will build on that experience as you turn your focus to theory, research and scholarship.
Student Learning Outcomes:
M4 – SLO 1: Compile expectations of the DNP nurse in theory, research, and scholarship. (CO4, CO6)
M4 – SLO 2: Propose methods for critical appraisal of scholarly literature. (CO6, CO7)
CO 4: Consider the role of the DNP in collaboration with interprofessional healthcare providers.
CO 6: Appraise literature and theory in relation to clinical scholarship and analytic methods for evidence based practice.
CO 7: Relate the role of the DNP to personal practice as it relates to scholarship, theory, and research.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.