Chapter 10 of your textbook identifies and describes 13 of these common inmate roles including:
- The Real Man.
- The Mean Dude.
- The Bully.
- The Agitator.
- The Hedonist.
- The Opportunist.
- The Retreatist.
- The Legalist.
- The Radical.
- The Colonist.
- The Religious Inmate.
- The Punk.
- The Gang-Banger (Schmalleger, 2021).
For the purpose of this discussion, assume once again that you are a correctional officer.
Please respond to the following in a substantive post:
- Select one of these inmate personalities with whom you believe you could be most effective? Why?
- Describe one strategy you would employ with this personality type that would be effective.
- Select one inmate personality type that you believe it would be difficult for you to be effective. Why?
- Describe one strategy you could employ with this personality type that would be effective.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.