Description11.1 Learning Outcomes:
1. Describe how planning your presentations leads to credibility.
2. Analyze presentation audiences in terms of message benefits, learning styles, and
3. Organize and gather content for a preview, view, and review.
4. Develop effective slide presentations.
5. Use the storyline approach to presentations.
6. Evaluate your presentations for fairness and effectiveness
7. Describe how presentation delivery impacts your credibility.
8. Deliver presentations with authenticity, confidence, and influence.
9. Apply the SOFTEN model of nonverbal communication for presentations.
10. Use slides and handouts to supplement your presentation effectively.
11. Interact effectively with your audience.
12. Prepare to present effectively in teams
11.2 Action Required:
Chapters 14 & 15 in BUSINESS COMMUNICATION: Developing Leaders for a Networked World,
Peter Cardon, 4th Edition McGraw-Hill Education
• Watch the short videos at the following links:
HOW TO START A PITCH OR PRESENTATION – YouTube
11.3 Test your Knowledge (Question):
How plan and create an effective presentation?
Explain the SOFTEN model of nonverbal communication.
Answer the questions in the test your knowledge section.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.