Module 10: Discussion Board
As we can see in Stevenson (2021), enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a computerized system designed to connect all parts of a business organization as well as key portions of its supply chain to a single database for the purpose of information sharing. In the image below we can see the connections between different organizational parts to ERP.
Telecomm Systems is a small organization that wants to expand their reach to become an international organization. They offer satellite internet and mobile phone services. Their processes for decision making are long and time consuming as they rely on paper reports every time they need to evaluate something. Before expanding their service internationally, they have decided to implement an ERP system.
Thinking about Telecomm Systems address the following:
Explain three benefits the organization will achieve by using ERP.
Identify three disadvantages the organization might face while implementing ERP.
Determine how the use of ERP will impact planning and scheduling in the organization.
Analyze how ERP will help the organization manage supply and demand internationally.
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with at least two scholarly peer reviewed references supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
You are required to make your initial post (create a thread) in order to view others posts or making comments. You are required to reply to at least two peer discussion question post answers to this weekly discussion question and/or your instructor’s response to your posting. These post replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that post’s answer. Normal course dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
Discussion Board Rubric
Stevenson W. J. (2018). Operations management (Thirteenth). McGraw-Hill Education
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.