For this assignment, you will be asked to consider the two different lessons you have watched and decide which of them had a better balance of STT (student talking time) and TTT (teacher talking time).
This is a written assignment that you will need to complete online in the text box provided. Please pay attention to the following instructions:
• Pay attention to the word count provided – if your answer is 10% over or under the word count you may be asked to redo the assignment. Try writing in note form or using bullet points to display your information for best results.
• You may compose your answer in a word processor and then copy that answer and paste it in the online text box. Please ensure that the answer is formatted correctly if you choose this method.
This is between the poorly agree & disagree delivered lesson (attached: poorly.mp4) and the good agree & disagree lesson (attached: good.mp4). You need to choose between the clips and explain your reasoning.
Attached videos: https://we.tl/t-Mph3z6fAcz
Please decide which of the two lessons you watched had a better balance of STT and TTT and explain why you thought so.
Word count: 75 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.