1. Explain your current understanding of effective assessment practices including the difference between summative and formative assessment and including the concepts of reliability, validity, and fairness.
2. Write about your belief in the worth of large-scale standardized tests and distinguish between norm-referenced and criterion-referenced varieties. How would you compare them with performance assessments (PBA or PBL) and formal observations?
3. Explain your understanding of appropriate and inappropriate test preparation and on your understanding of the practice of “teaching to the test,” as well as ways to make it engaging and reduce test anxiety.
4. In a few sentences, give your understanding of the Response to Intervention progress-monitoring process and how it informs student tier placement.
5. Describe your beliefs in fair grading practices, including giving extra credit, allowing do-overs, assigning zeros for cheating or work not handed in, and the concept of giving exemplars, drafts, feedback, and student-friendly rubrics.
Be sure to support your comments with evidence from your personal experience and/or information/resources from other courses you have taken. Please do NOT cite references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.