Should Include at least:
Inclusion/exclusion criteria (e.g., age)
Variable(s) to capture you exposure
Variable(s) to capture your outcome
Confounders you plan on including
Descriiption of the paper/course:
The culminating experience for Master of Public Health (MPH) students is known as the Integrative Learning Experience (ILE). The ILE integrates public health academic studies with public health practice skills. Identify a topic and a data set: Start by formulating 3-5 potential research questions and send them to your faculty mentor for feedback
2- Write a 2-3-page proposal that includes the following sections and send it to your mentor for approval:
a) Statement of the problem/research question
b) Background and rationale (including a brief literature review)
c) Proposed methods: Including a descriiption of your data, study population/sample, variables (c-8«, exposure, outcome, confounders, effect modifiers), and a statistical analysis plan that must include multivariable regression.
d) Literature cited
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.