DescriptionCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Financial Institutions & Markets (FIN402)
Deadline: (02/18/2023 @ 23:59 PM)
Course Name: Financial Institutions
Course Code: FIN402
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1443/1444 H, 2nd Trimester
For Instructor’s Use only:
Instructor’s Name: Dr. Muath Alolayan
Students’ Grade: /10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• This assignment is an individual assignment.
• The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented. This also
includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submitted assignments will NOT be entertained.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students
or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1- (2 points)
a- List at least two money market instruments that are traded in Saudi Arabia.
b- List at least three capital market instruments that are traded in Saudi Arabia.
2- (4 points) What are the rules provided by the Real Estate General Authority in Saudi
Arabia (list a least 5 of them) and briefly explain whether the authority added value to
the financial system in the country? You need to search on the Real Estate General
Authority official website.
3- (4 points) STC Pay is a Saudi Digital Payment which provide a digital wallet to its
client, so answer these questions regarding to STC Pay:
a- Would it be considered a financial institution; precisely a bank? If yes how would
you relate its financial services to the definition of a bank?
b- Would you consider “STC Pay” successfully compete on the financial market?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.