I’m working on a political science discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Should “critical” infrastructure be protected from foreign ownership? Why or why not? What categories should be included/excluded in the definition of “critical”?
Ip, Greg, The Little Book of Economics How the Economy Works in the Real World. Rev. and updated. ed., Wiley, 2013. (26 pages)
Jackson, James K., and Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service, issuing body. Foreign Investment and National Security: Economic Considerations. 2013. (24 pages)
Graham, Edward M., et al. US National Security and Foreign Direct Investment. Institute for International Economics, 2006. Executive Summary and Chapter 1 (41 pages)
Cohen, Benjamin J. “Sovereign Wealth Funds and National Security: the Great Tradeoff.”International Affairs, vol. 85, no. 4, 2009, pp. 713–731. (19 pages)
Zarate, Juan C. “Harnessing the Financial Furies: Smart Financial Power and National Security.” The Washington Quarterly, vol. 32, no. 4, 2009, pp. 43–59.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.