As a Project Manager for Kingston-Bryce Limited you have been assigned to create a communication plan. The Board of Directors for Kingston-Bryce Limited (KBL) wants to be updated on a regular basis and this plan will document strategies for communication. The project team will consist of KBL employees as well as employees from the competitor. In order for this acquisition to be successful, you will need to use your project management skills to ensure success and that all stakeholders are updated on a regular basis.
Develop a communication plan that will detail strategies to be used to encourage the team to perform project work in Microsoft Word. Include the following examples in your communication plan:
Project kickoff welcome email – this is important because it provides the guidelines for the project and lists the team members, stakeholders, and the duration of the project.
Project summary updates – these are used to update stakeholders who are not able to attend a project-related meeting and can provide a status on the effectiveness of the project meeting timelines and the budget.
Project closing executive summary – this is used when a project is completed. This document summarizes the overall effectiveness of the project by including a comparison of the budget and the overall project timeline.
Document how the meetings will occur:
Face to face
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.