I’m working on a communications discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Analyze a specific organization (i.e., a place of employment, a social organization, service organization, religious/spiritual organization, recreational organization, etc.) with respect to Likert’s System IV Management Analysis. This could be an organization where you are/have personally been a member, but it need not be. You may also talk with/interview someone else (friend, relative) with regard to their experiences at an organization. Explain which of the four “management systems” you think most closely fits the organization in question, and WHY. Keep in mind that the organization very well may not “fit neatly” into only one of Likert’s management systems. For example, it may contain some of the elements described by Likert, but not others. Or it may contain a combination of elements from multiple systems. This is all perfectly fine. But if so, explain not only which system you think is the “closest fit,” but also, which elements from other systems it may also exhibit. Above all, don’t be tempted to modify the actual elements of the organization just so that it might better “match” one of Likert’s descriptions. That would be silly. Finally, discuss how effective the management system is, and what you might change about the management approach to make it more effective, if it were up to you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.