This week (week 6) you will be completing your outline for your research paper which is due by the end of Week 7. This weeks assignment is a one-page outline for your week 7 paper. You will use proper outline formatting and address key points for your paper. Remember – this week is just an outline! You will gather your thoughts and begin to lay the foundation for your paper. (An example is attached).
Use outline formatting, such as:
A. Main Point
B. Secondary Point
II. Body – Paragraph 1
A. Main Point
B. Secondary Point …
There are three parts to this requirement.
1. You will complete an outline for your paper that will serve as your basis for writing your research paper. Be as detailed as possible, using an outline format. Be sure to include references.
2. You will post your outline in the Week 6 discussion area. Classmates will have the opportunity to review and recommend changes or additions to your outline.
3. By Sunday, you will consider those suggestions and revise your outline, then submit it to the assignment link.
Instructions: In this course, we look at a verity of different interview techniques and styles. We also look at the different kinds of perspectives on ethical issues and how they fit into properly conducting interviews.
For this paper, you will pick a course related topic to discuss, but one that is not a specific topic addressed in our text. Be creative! I do not want you to reiterate the text, but choose a topic in the text and expand on it. Don’t provide the same examples the text uses. Some examples are given below, but it is recommended that you choose to write on a topic you have already encountered or you have thought about previously. Of necessity, the instructions for this assignment are somewhat vague. Each student will have to explore different resources and will need to develop an individual approach to the subject. The goal is a brief but detailed exploration of some narrowly defined aspect of Interviewing Practices.
Identify, specifically, the strengths of your topic and what some weaknesses are. Drawing on various sources, explain the details of your topic. Assume I know nothing about this topic and share your research on it with me. Why is it important? What have you learned? What are the Pro’s and Con’s? When would this be used? What is the history on this topic?
Research papers are generally divided into two main categories: informative or argumentative. Informative papers generally demonstrate your understanding of a subject, simply reflecting what information is out there. Or you can choose to write an argumentative paper. You could information, offering commentary and opinions though taking no clear position, or you may offer a solution to a problem or argue that a law is having an unwanted effect.
The more specific you can be the better, and feel free to include examples that will strengthen your account.
Police Interrogation Interviews
Health Care Interviews
The Employment Interview
The Persuasive Interview
The Performance Interview
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.