we will discuss accents and dialects in literature. The following are a list of potential authors and works you can use for this assignment. I tried to choose works that you might easily find excerpts online. You are not required to use someone from this list, but this is a good range of different types of accents and dialects.
Authors Who Use Accents and Dialects
· Mark Twain: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
· Toni Morrison: The Bluest Eye
· Trainspotting: Irvine Welsh
· Wuthering Heights: Emily Bronte
· Tess of the d’Urbervilles: Thomas Hardy
·Anything by Shakespeare
Choose an author and find a brief excerpt online of one of their works. Choose a paragraph or two from their work and paste it into the discussion. Don’t forget to cite it. Then, answer the following questions about the excerpt you chose.
What accent or dialect did this author use?
What does the accent or dialect convey about the character(s) in this excerpt?
Do you think the author uses the accent or dialect effectively? Why or why not
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.