You have recently been hired as a Chief Information Governance Officer (CIGO) at a large
company (You may choose your industry). This is a newly created position and department
within the organization that was founded on the need to coordinate all areas of the business
and to provide governance of the information. You will need to hire for all positions within
your new department.
The company has been in business for more than 50 years and in this time has collected vast
amounts of data. Much of this data has been stored in hard copy format in filing cabinets at an
offsite location but in recent times, collected business data is in electronic format stored in file
shares. Customer data is being stored in a relational database, but the lack of administration
has caused data integrity issues such as duplication. There are currently no policies in place to
address the handling of data, business or customer. The company also desires to leverage the
marketing power of social media, but has no knowledge of the types of policies or legal issues
they would need to consider. You will also need to propose relevant metrics that should be
collected to ensure that the information governance program is effective.
The CEO and Board of Directors have tasked you to develop a proposal (paper) that will give
them the knowledge needed to make informed decisions on an enterprise-wide Information
Governance program, addressing (at a minimum) all of these issues, for the company.
The paper should include at a minimum of the following sections:
a. Title page
b. Executive Summary (Abstract)
i. Introduction (including industry discussion – 1-2 pages)
ii. Annotated Bibliography (2-3 pages)
iii. Literature review (2-3 pages)
iv. Program and technology recommendations, including:
2. Data that matters to the executives in that industry, the roles for
those executives, and some methods for getting this data into
3. Regulatory, security, and privacy compliance expectations for
4. Email and social media strategy
5. Cloud Computing strategy
2. You must include at least two figures or tables. These must be of your own creation. Do
not copy from other sources.
3. Must cite at least 10 references and 5 must be from peer reviewed scholarly journals
(accessible from the UC Library).
4. This paper should be in proper APA format and avoid plagiarism when paraphrasing
content. It should be a minimum of 8 pages in length (double-spaced), excluding the
title page and references.
Week 3 – Introduction Section – A 1-2 page paper describing the industry chosen and
potential resources to be used.
Week 6 – Develop a full annotated bibliography (2-3 pages).
Week 12 – Develop the literature review (2-3 pages).
Week 15 – Completed final research paper (all milestones combined together and
include the last sections as discussed in the list above).
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.