Comunication Studies ( Speech)
01-24-2023 at 11:00pm
Title – Celebrities in the 1980’s
Organizational pattern of information – Topical
Main point #1 – Madonna
Main point #2 – Prince
Main point #3 – Michael Jackson
Also please see attached documents. I will be doing the vocal presentation. I just need the outine and powerpoint slides set up!
This is a (5-6 min) researched presentation.
You need at least 4 sources.
Please be advised that I will use a plagiarism software for your outline and PowerPoint slides.
The outline format is the same as the Briefing speech. This speech has 3 main points and 2 sub-points for each main point.
Here’s how to go about it:
Use the topic category list posted below for options. You may also select a category that is not on the list.
Select a category that is interesting to you and pick a topic related to that category. Post your topic and 3 main points in Discussions by the deadline so no one else selects it – check other student’s topics so you don’t select theirs. Not posting your topic by the deadline, means that you’re opting out of this assignment and will receive a zero grade.
Requirements for the submitted outline:
Must follow the formatting provided on the attached file (correct numerals, indents, and alignments). Must not include the hints I wrote to help you.
Must have parenthetical in-text citations for ALL the main points AND subpoints. DO NOT substitute URLs for parenthetical in-text citations.
Must contain a reference page. Using a URL (instead of making an in-text citation or reference) is unacceptable and will not earn the assigned points. URLs are NOT the same as creating in-text citations or references.
Submit your typed full-sentence outline as a PDF file.
Requirements for the submitted PPT:
PPT slides should follow the same organizational format as your outline starting with the introductions.
Slides must include parenthetical in-text citations and a reference slide. DO NOT substitute URLs for parenthetical in-text citations.
I’ve attached an example of how to create a PPT slide from research found online. I’ve also attached sample slides for the organization of your PPT and a PPT template to use as a guide.
PPT slides MUST have lots of pictures, at least one picture for each main and sub-points (to be accepted for grading) and keywords. Font size should be 24 pt or larger.
PPT slides that only have the outline information pasted WITHOUT relevant pictures, do NOT meet the requirements, and will result in a zero grade for the assignment.
PPT file must have a reference slide.
Submit your PPT file (NOT a PDF file).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.