Respond to the exam items below.
• Data analysis is required.
Use the attached Excel files to complete the analysis.
• Answer all questions in two pages or less, in a Word document.
• When graphs are required, make them in Excel and then paste them into the Word document.
Each item is worth 25 pts:
a. In a paragraph, explain what Business Analytics is, give real-world examples.
b. In a paragraph, explain what Lifetime Value of a Customer is (LTV) and how it is used in CRM.
2) Open the MakeupSales file:
a. Clean the file. It is the policy of management to remove any observation that contains an error or is missing data, even one datum. How many observations remain in the cleaned file?
b. Who is the leading sales rep in sales revenue? Who is the weakest?
c. What product line generates the most sales revenue? What line is the weakest?
d. Which is the strongest sales region (east, midwest, south, west)?
e. Use professional quality graphs with discussion for b, c, and, d.
In two paragraphs, explain Relational Databases and Non-Databases (this would include definitions of both as well as discussion on database design, types of data, how they are different).
4) Open the Cereal Cluster file:
a. Assume the file has been cleaned.
b. Run a cluster analysis in Excel using k-means, presume 3 clusters.
c. Choose 3 variables to use in discerning cluster membership.
d. When you find your 3 clusters, investigate them quantitatively and compare the clusters on the variables you chose.
e. Use a professional quality graph and table for d and include discussion.
filter by months
|Transaction number||Sales Rep||Date||Product Line||Units||Dollars||Region|
|1||Betsy||38078||lip gloss||45||$ 137.20||south|
|4||Hallagan||38859||lip gloss||55||$ 167.08||west|
|5||Zaret||38155||lip gloss||43||$ 130.60||midwest|
|6||Colleen||38683||eye liner||58||$ 175.99||midwest|
|7||Cristina||38067||eye liner||8||$ 25.80||midwest|
|8||Colleen||39068||lip gloss||72||$ 217.84||midwest|
|9||Ashley||38903||eye liner||75||$ 226.64||south|
|10||Betsy||38936||lip gloss||24||$ 73.50||east|
|12||Ashley||38309||lip gloss||23||$ 71.03||west|
|13||Emilee||38595||lip gloss||49||$ 149.59||west|
|14||Hallagan||38353||eye liner||18||$ 56.47||south|
|18||Jen||38595||lip gloss||88||$ 265.19||midwest|
|19||Jen||38287||eye liner||78||$ 236.15||south|
|20||Zaret||38683||lip gloss||57||$ 173.12
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.