In your initial 200–250 word post, describe a recent clinical scenario where you faced a patient problem that required choosing between one intervention and another.
For example, an oncology infusion center scenario could generate a clinical decision to choose between narcotics alone or narcotics and music therapy to treat bone pain associated with a bone-marrow stimulating drug. The same scenario generates meaningful issues such as vulnerability, pain, feeling mortal, etc.
Then, respond to at least two of your peers’ posts.
Discussion PromptsConstruct a PICO question about effectiveness. In general, what do you need to know?
What is the patient experience that you want to understand?
What was the most challenging part of writing either type of question?
What role do you think questioning plays or will play in your everyday practice?
Initial post due Wednesday by 11:59 p.m.
Responses to two classmates’ posts due Saturday by 11:59 p.m.
This schedule ensures that you have adequate time to prepare initial responses, read through the posts and supply meaningful reactions that extend the conversation.
Submission and Assessment Guidelines
Post to the Discussion Board in Canvas. For help on how to submit discussion posts, review How do I reply to a discussion as a student?
Respond to at least two (2) of your peers’ posts in a substantive manner.
Remember that a substantive post should provide a reason for your beliefs. In other words, why do you feel the way you feel? Your opinion is acceptable, but you must have a solid rationale for it. You will need to respond critically and persuasively.
Responses that include comments like, “I agree” or “Good point” are not accepted as required responses.
Review the Discussion Board Rubric for grading criteria. For instructions on how to view the rubric for this assignment, review How do I view the rubric for my graded discussion?
This discussion is worth 50 points.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.