ISEC 650 Homework 4
Please use APA style formatting.
For the pharmaceutical company in HW-3, were tasked to develop an access control policy for the company. Currently, you are performing an as-is analysis and assessing current security practices. Youve found three critical problems with current practices. These are:
1) The accounts of the former employees are not always removed after the termination of the employment.
2) The database server is in the same network as the computer workstations.
3) Server administrators use the same Administrator account.
Download NIST Special Publication 800-53 from this URL:
NIST SP 800-53 is titled Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
This publication helps federal agencies and contractors meet the requirements set by the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). Review the document to familiarize yourself with its contents.
Go to TABLE D-3: SUMMARY ACCESS CONTROL, which is in the Appendix-D of the document. Fill out the following table.
Security Problem in Pharmaceutical Company
Control No and Control Name in SP 800-53
Although your company is not a federal organization, explain how NIST SP 800-53 can help your organization in increasing security maturity as if you are explaining it to your CEO or another important non-technical person.
Question 3 – Weekly Learning and Reflection
In two to three paragraphs of prose (i.e., sentences, not bullet lists) using APA style citations if needed, summarize and interact with the content that was covered this week in class. In your summary, you should highlight the major topics, theories, practices, and knowledge that were covered. Your summary should also interact with the material through personal observations, reflections, and applications to the field of study. In particular, highlight what surprised, enlightened, or otherwise engaged you. Make sure to include at least one thing that youre still confused about or ask a question about the content or the field. In other words, you should think and write critically not just about what was presented but also what you have learned through the session. Questions asked here will be summarized and answered anonymously in the next class.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.