Journal Article with DOI
Citation Elements in Order:
1. Author: David Spitz, Starling Hunter
2. Publication date: 2005
3. Article title: Contested codes: The social construction of Napster
4. Journal title: Information Society
5. Volume & issue number: 21(3)
6. Page numbers: 169-180
7. Digital object identifier (DOI): 10.1080/01972240490951890
Spitz, D., & Hunter, S. (2005). Contested codes: The social construction of Napster. Information Society, 21(3), 169-180. doi:10.1080/01972240490951890
Gelkopf, M., Ryan, P., Cotton, S., & Berger, R. (2008). The impact of “training the trainers” for helping tsunami-survivor children on Sri Lankan disaster volunteer workers. International Journal of Stress Management, 15(2), 117-135.https://doi.org/10.1037/1072-5245.15.2.117
Please write references for each discussion directly under the solution. Example mgt401.
The solution (1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.