Journal Entry #2
5 references of last 5 years. The reference must include CDC, ACOG, and trusty
organizations on the OBGYN field.
In your journal entry, answer the following questions:
Learning and Experiences
Reflect on the 3 most challenging patient encounters and discuss what was most
challenging for each.
What did you learn from this experience?
What resources did you have available?
What evidence-based practice did you use for this patient?
What new skills are you learning?
What would you do differently?
How are you managing patient flow and volume?
Communicating and Feedback
Ask yourself the following self-reflective questions:
How might I improve on my skills and knowledge, and how do I communicate
that back to my Preceptor?
How am I doing? What is missing?
What type of feedback am I receiving from my Preceptor?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.