Part 1 (2 pages )
• Leader selected is Martin Luther King Jr
• Complete the “Conceptualizing Leadership Questionnaire” in the course text (Chapter 1, 1.3) for the leader you selected.
• Based on the questionnaire results, identify the type of leadership style this leader exemplifies, and explain why.
• Explain your expectations of an effective leader.
• Explain why you believe this leader meets your expectations of an effective leader.
Part 2 (3 pages)
Address the following:
• How does the leader you selected in Part 1 resonate with and inspire you as you reflect on your completed assignment, Profile of Strengths (from Week 5 uploaded in files)?
• What challenges and/or missed opportunities has this leader encountered?
• How do they interact with their colleagues and subordinates?
• How has this leader grown as a result of the challenges they faced?
• In what ways do their leadership styles influence you?
• What strengths and challenges do you and this leader have in common?
Part 3 (3 pages)
Address the following:
• How does the leader you selected in Part 1 demonstrate and promote a positive ethical culture within their organization?
• How does the leader demonstrate ethical leadership by encouraging diversity, promoting inclusivity, and striving for positive social change?
• What ethical challenges or obstacles has this leader encountered and how have they overcome them?
• Which stakeholders has this leader unified and engaged in the decision-making process?
• In what ways has this leader galvanized support thanks to their leadership style?
• What is this leader’s legacy within their organization? What lasting impact have they had on the organization and the world?
Please write in APA 7ed format with in-text citations throughout and a references page. Please include an introduction and conclusion for each part (1,2, and 3).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.