Learning Engagement #4
The role of family connection and the so-called gene advantage is a well-known phenomenon in human history even though most countries, especially the USA, such practices might be considered bribery under federal law. In this week’s learning engagement after carefully studying the Case called It’s All in the Family (page 274), please answer the following questions from your perspectives:
Explain why it is or is not a good practice to consider the connections a job applicant might have that could enhance an employer’s business portfolio.
Discuss whether targeting the children of well- connected political or business leaders is ethical.
Imagine that you are the Chief HR Officer for a company considering doing business in China. You have been informed that many of your competitors have implemented programs to hire the sons and daughters of influential Chinese leaders. What advice do you give to your executive leadership team? Whose interests would be most important in your policy decision?
Make sure you look into available scholarly references to support your opinion. Also in your replies analyze your chosen post from a critical point of view.
PROFESSOR’S GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK’S LE:
You have heard the term quid pro quo to win elections quite often in former President Trump’s impeachment. Guess what, the same charges were brought up against JPMorgan Chase’s hiring practices in China and costly punishment had been handed down to those involved. I would like you to research this and similar cases and share with us your opinion and findings.
Be sure to proofread carefully (Use Grammarly – the premium version! Make sure your writing score is more than 90) and cite your sources (APA 7.0 ed).
Post your 300-400 word answers by Wednesday 11:55 pm to earn a maximum of 14 points.
Offer at least two 200-300 word comments (replies) to posts from your peers’ discussions by Sunday 11:55 pm to earn a maximum of 8 points each.
You will be graded using the following rubric and standards.
Grading Rubric and Standards
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.