Leveraging Search Technologies
Google is the world’s premier search engine with more than 60,000 searches made every second, which equates to between five and six billion searches on any given day. As a result, the company is highly profitable earning around $100 billion in advertising revenue each year.
Research an organization located in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia and discuss the following:
What type of search engine technology is the company using?
Discuss the benefits the company is gaining from using that technology.
What sort of metrics does the company use to measure the success of the utilized search engine technology?
What other metrics might the company consider using to measure the success of the utilized search engine technology? Why?
Your well-written report should be 5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. To make it easier to read and therefore grade, make sure you clearly delineate each section of your answer so it can be matched with the relevant question. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing at least two references as appropriate. Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
OOOFor Your Success
As you work through this module, think about the many times you have searched for something on the internet. Have you ever considered why or how certain results appear first? Do you tend to go past the first couple of pages of results? Why? How can businesses ensure their products and services show up near the top of a search?
Identify the various search technologies available.
Articulate the ways in which search technologies can help a business gain a competitive advantage.
Articulate how Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can increase profitability.
Recommend metrics for measuring the effectiveness of a search technology.
Chapter 6 in Information Technology for Management: On-Demand Strategies for Performance, Growth, and Sustainability
Wei, L., & Na, C. (2020). Personalized recommendation algorithm based on improved trustworthiness. 2020 International Conference on Robots & Intelligent System (ICRIS), 526–528.
Drivas, I. C., Sakas, D. P., Giannakopoulos, G. A., & Kyriaki-Manessi, D. (2020). Big Data Analytics for Search Engine Optimization. Big Data and Cognitive Computing, 4(5), 5.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.