The assignment should identify and critically discuss a Project on Information Systems applied to a given company (CRM, ERP, KMS, SCM, TPS, TPS, FSS).
The assignment should include a title page (indicating the total word-count) and a clear introduction on the chosen organisation/project. The assignment should be no more than 2500 words and should include references from peer-reviewed sources (i.e. books and academic Journals) formatted using the Harvard referencing style.
The key questions to be answered as part of the assignment are (but are not limited to) the following:
1. What management problems typical of information systems was the organisation experiencing? What management, organization, and technology factors were responsible for those problems?
2. What elements of the information systems strategy did the organisation pursue?
3. How did the organisationâ€™s new CRM/ERP/KMS/SCM/TPS/TPS/FS systems to support its business strategy?
4. How did the organisationâ€™s new information system improve operations and management decision making?
Your submission must meet the following formatting requirements:
- ï‚· Â All statements made must be supported by facts, figures, and references.
- ï‚· Â Font size 12
- ï‚· Â Double-spaced
- ï‚· Â Number of words: 2000 – 2500.
- ï‚· Â Additional file requirements: Type additional requirement info or â€œNoneâ€. All refencing and citations require Harvard referencing style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.