Use your understanding of human resource management and its four functional areas to create a complete and persuasive rationale for selecting one human resource professionals below for the opening described. Make a clear argument for the applicant having the appropriate skills, education, and experience for the role.
In Microsoft Word, create a report that identifies the most appropriate applicant for the human resource role in the ad below. The rationale should be 1-2 pages and include the following:
An assertive and persuasive statement naming the chosen candidate in a complete sentence or two so that the reader is prepared for the focus of the remainder of the report. Avoid phrases such as “I feel” or “In my opinion” as this choice is based on your analysis of the candidates and the open position.
A description of the relevant skills demonstrated by the applicant that clearly connects the applicant to the functional area and position.
A summary of the chosen applicant’s relevant experience/past roles showing upward mobility through the human resource hierarchy.
A list of human resource goals accomplished (e.g., decreased turnover, increased transfer of knowledge, provide specific data as applicable)
An explanation of why the candidate’s education/degrees are appropriate for the position.
A final assessment of any additional qualifications, awards, or certifications that qualify the applicant for the role.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.