Descriptionالمملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Organizational Behaviour (MGT 301)
Due Date: 18/02/2023 @ 23:59
Course Name: Organizational Behaviour
Course Code: MGT301
Student’s ID Number:
Semester: 2nd Semester
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Students’ Grade: 00 /15
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced
for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1 Describe management issues such as diversity, attitudes and job satisfaction,
personality, and values in organizational behaviour. (CLO2).
Assess challenges of effective organizational communication and share information
within the team in professional manner. (CLO4).
2 Examine the differences and similarities between leadership, power, and
Textbook:Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour:
Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL:
Case Study: –
Case: U.S. MARINE CORPS
Please read the case “U.S. MARINE CORPS” from Chapter 10 “Ability” Page: – 326 given
in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in
the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021) and
Answer the following Questions:
1. Identify and describe the types of abilities that historically have been most relevant to
Marine effectiveness. Which additional abilities appear to be important for Marines
involved in cyber-security? (03 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
Why might it be difficult to find new recruits that possess the appropriate mix of
abilities? What could the Marine Corps do to increase the size of the pool of applicants
with these abilities? (03 Marks) (Min words 200-300)
3. How might the Marine Corps be able to use their existing workforce to deal with their
need for cyber-personnel? Describe the advantages and disadvantages of such an initiative.
(03 Marks) (Min words 200)
Discussion questions: – Please read Chapter’s 12,13 & 14, carefully and then give
your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. Think of a team you’ve worked in that performed poorly. Were any of the causes of
the poor performance related to the forces that tend to create process loss? If so, which
force was most problematic? What steps, if any, did your team take to deal with the
problem? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
5. Who is the most influential leader you have come in contact with personally? What
forms of power did they have, and which types of influence did they use to accomplish
objectives? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
6. Before reading this chapter, which statement did you feel was more accurate: “Leaders
are born” or “Leaders are made”? How do you feel now, and why do you feel that way?
(02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
Important Notes: 1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from
the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references.
1. Answer2. Answer3. Answer-
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.