Descriptionالمملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
Department of Business Administration
College of Administrative and Financial sciences Assignment 2
Introduction to Operations Management (MGT311)
Deadline for students: (18th February) The 11TH Week
Course Name: INTRODUCTION TO
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 2022-23 Second Semester
For Instructor’s Use only
Level of Marks: High/Mid/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
This assignment is an individual assignment.
❖ The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder.
❖ Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
❖ Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented. This also
includes filling your information on the cover page.
❖ Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
❖ Late submitted assignments will NOT be entertained.
❖ Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students
or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No
❖ All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered
❖ Place of Submission is Blackboard.
❖ Weight 15 Marks
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Describe the concept of operations functions, supply chain strategy, process selection,
forecasting, capacity planning, production forecast methods and schedule operations
2. Define different perspectives and knowledge of process-flow analysis, process design
solutions, lean system, quality controls, Inventory control system and green systems
3. Demonstrate process-flow analysis, process design solutions, operations strategies,
Inventory Control System and customer services in the business operation. (CLO 5)
CREATIVE WRITING ASSIGNMENT ON BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Recent technological advancements and rapid manufacturing growth are having a
considerable impact on the global supply chain. For example, artificial intelligence is taking
over quality control, Internet of Things (IoT) devices and drones are monitoring
manufacturing and maintenance, and more than 1.9 million robots are already deployed in
manufacturing and warehousing globally.
Today, companies need to be agile, flexible, and responsive to survive. Those that drive
continuous innovation throughout their businesses and supply chains – and differentiate
themselves in a highly competitive market by remaining dynamic and relevant – are the ones
Keeping in view the above lines you are asked the following questions.
Q1. How does Block chain work in Supply chain Management?
Q2. How can we say that Block chain technology bring efficiency and transparency in
Q3. What are characteristics of Blockchain technology?
Q4. Name five companies in the world who use this technology.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.