Descriptionالمملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Introduction to International Business (MGT 321)
Due Date: 18/02/2023 @ 23:59
Course Name: Introduction to International
Course Code: MGT-321
Student’s ID Number:
For Instructor’s Use only
Marks Obtained/Out of 15
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced
for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• Discuss the reasons and methods of governments’ intervention in trade (CLO: 1.2)
• Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of
international business (CLO: 2.1)
• Carry out effective self-evaluation through discussing economic systems in the
international business context (CLO: 3.6)
Select a Saudi company that operates in any of the GULF countries, and write a
(minimum of 2000 word) report covering the following points (Citation of necessary
references is required):
1. Present the study report with clear Introduction and Conclusion including your own
(minimum words: 500, marks: 3)
2. Using SWOT analysis, analyze the external and internal environment of your
(minimum words: 900, marks: 7)
Strengths: Explain the strengths of the selected company;
Weaknesses: Describe the areas of weakness in the company’s operations;
Opportunities: Examine factors that may improve the company’s chances of
Threats: Discuss the external threats to the business company’s success.
3. Analyze the political, economic, cultural and legal challenges the company
currently faces in any of the country it operates (select one country in which the
company operates for this analysis).
(minimum words: 600, marks: 5)
1. Answer2. Answer3. Answer-
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.