Descriptionالمملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Public Management (MGT 324)
Due Date: End of week 11, (18/02/2023 @ 23:59)
Course Name: Public Management
Course Code: MGT 324
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year:2022-23; SECOND SEMESTER
For Instructor’s Use only
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Demonstrate different management and leadership styles for different situations (LO 3.1)
GUIDELINES FOR DOING ASSIGNMENTS
The assignment with be evaluated in terms of your planning, organization and the way you
present your assignment. All three sections carry equal weightage
Kindly read the instructions carefully and prepare your assignment and submit it to your teacher.
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, go through the Units on which they are based.
Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytical before drawing up a rough outline of your
answer. Give adequate attention to the question’s introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that:
a) The answer is logical and coherent
b) It has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs
c) The presentation is correct in your own expression and style.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version
for submission. If you so desire, you may underline the points you wish to emphasize.
Wishing you all the best,
Q1. “Leaders are born, not made.” In light of this statement, briefly explain the concept of
leadership and its role in organizational development. (5 Marks)
Q2. How does transformational leadership differ from the path-goal theory of leadership?
Critically evaluate these two leadership styles with suitable example and their role in
organizational sustainability. (5 Marks)
Q3. “Leadership strategy is essential for the growth and success of an organsiation”. In light of
this statement, discuss the different leadership approaches to leading an organization and analyze
work and their relevance in the present-day context. (5 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.