Descriptionالمملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Communications Management (MGT 421)
Due Date: 18/2/2023 @ 23:59
Course Name: Communication Management
Course Code: MGT421
Student’s ID Number:
Semester: 2nd Semester
Academic Year: 2022-23-2nd
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: /15
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced
for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
Use APA reference style.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1.1 Recognize and memorize concepts of communication theory as they affect business
organizations and the individuals in them.
3.1 Analyze effective business letters, memorandums, and case studies.
Part 1 (10 Marks)
Find a job announcement for a position of interest to you and answer the following:
1. Group and categorize the key abilities and attributes that are being sought. (4 Marks)
2. Create either a chronological or functional résumé. (5 Marks)
3. Explain why you selected this type of résumé. . (1 Mark)
Part 2 (5 Marks)
1. In the role of a customer, write a claim letter to a company asking them to compensate
you for the harm their products caused to your houseplants. (2.5 Marks)
2. Now, assuming you are the claims supervisor in that company and you want to
respond negatively to the claimant, what communication channel would you choose
and why? (2.5 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.