DescriptionMGT530 Operation Management
MGT530 DS: Module 10: Inventory Management and Aggregate Planning
As we can see in Stevenson (2021), enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a computerized
system designed to connect all parts of a business organization as well as key portions of its
supply chain to a single database for the purpose of information sharing. In the image below we
can see the connections between different organizational parts to ERP.
Telecomm Systems is a small organization that wants to expand their reach to become an
international organization. They offer satellite internet and mobile phone services. Their
processes for decision making are long and time consuming as they rely on paper reports every
time they need to evaluate something. Before expanding their service internationally, they
have decided to implement an ERP system.
Thinking about Telecomm Systems address the following:
A. Introduction (strong introduction that is related to the topic of the assignment and should
include a solid thesis statement, which is the main point you are making in the paper).
B. Body (where you will integrate your responses to the following questions):
Q1. Explain three benefits the organization will achieve by using ERP.
Q2. Identify three disadvantages the organization might face while implementing ERP.
Q3. Determine how the use of ERP will impact planning and scheduling in the organization.
MGT530 Operation Management
Q4. Analyze how ERP will help the organization manage supply and demand internationally.
C. Conclusion (explain and summarize your thoughts on all the topics or the most of the
important points of the assignment very well).
D. References with citations (scholarly references & citations supporting your answer)-(refer
to point #3 in the General Instruction)-(Ensure that you fully explain how your citations
directly answers the question within the assignment).
——————————————————————————————————————– Special Instructions:
* Answer all questions provided to meet the following learning outcomes:
-Analyze how to manage resources to match supply and demand using inventory
management and scheduling.
-Examine the use of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems in an organization.
-Evaluate the use of aggregate planning in an organization.
*Please avoid using direct quotes. It is best to paraphrase the information. The idea here is that
you will synthesize the content and write in your own words.
*Please make sure to include detailed information analyzing the uncertainty and complexity of
what is needed in the question (review the attached grading rubric to see how the grading will
be for this assignment).
*Please do not just answer the questions as is.
—————————————————————————————————– General Instructions:
Well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
1. Answer should be no less than four (04) paragraphs (related and well explained to all
questions provided once needed).
2. Answer should be in this sequence: (Introduction, each question has its own answer and
explanation, Conclusion, References) as attached sample.
3. References (scholarly references)-(with citation) & published within the last five (05) years:
-Ensure that you fully explain how your citations directly answers the question within the
-The minimum required scholarly references: (total of 3 references).
-Reference page needs to be in order A-Z.
MGT530 Operation Management
-Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced.
4. Replying to “the instructor’s feedback/question with reference” after posting your answer
is required (this is a discussion question).
5. Review the attached grading rubric to see how the grading will be for this question.
6. Assignment will be checked in Turnitin Plagiarism Checker prior to submitting to instructor.
Be unique with quality work.
P.S. this is a (0.75) mark discussion question, so please put my budget limit under
consideration Thank you.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.